Iron Injections (IV/IM)
Iron Shots supplement our natural iron reserves, which are important for red cell production. Iron is found in our red blood cells and carries oxygen throughout the body. Iron injections supplement iron-poor blood, which makes our intravenous (IV) and intramuscular (IM) Iron Shots an ideal choice for those who are deficient in iron and/or unable to orally ingest tablets. Iron Shots are also suitable for individuals with health conditions who may require large dosages of supplementary iron.
Terms and conditions
1) Online Purchase is mainly designed for our existing clients to purchase a course online.
2) Once the first treatment is undertaken, no refunds may be issued.
3) Existing clients may need to refill their Medical Questionnaire, at our practitioners’ discretion.
4) Clients will need to call or email and pre book their appointments once their course purchase has been completed.
5) All treatment slots must be booked in advanced; no walk-ins permitted.
Please note: online purchases are designed mainly for existing clients who have already undertaken at least one consultation and subsequent treatment with us. Any purchases from new customers will require them to fill in a secured online Medical Questionnaire and attend a first consultation in advance of any treatment being undertaken.
The suitability of pre-purchased courses for all new clients is at our practitioners’ discretion. An alternative course may be recommended.