CoQ10 Shots (IV)
ABOUT CoQ10 SHOTS
CoQ10 Shots contain high levels of the antioxidant coenzyme Q10. These intravenous (IV) injections repair free radical damage, preserve skin cell health, and play a vital role in the maintenance of a healthy weight.
Present naturally in our bodies, coenzyme Q10 is responsible for 95% of the body's energy production - a process that is abundant during our youthful years. However, as we age, we produce less and less of this powerful antioxidant naturally. The effects of this decline may manifest in accelerated skin ageing due to lessened collagen levels, including a reduction in skin elasticity.
Low energy levels is another side-effect of low coenzyme Q10 levels, which for some individuals, makes it difficult to shed the excess pounds, particularly as they get older.
Fortunately, CoQ10 Shots can combat these problems. Coenzyme injections are a clinically proven treatment choice for those who desire to improve the appearance of photoaged skin, as well as those who wish to maintain their physique.
WHAT ARE CoQ10 SHOTS AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
Biochemically, our cells require coenzyme Q10 to function correctly. Delivering coenzyme Q10 directly into the bloodstream is a vastly more effective means of antioxidant consumption than taking oral, sublingual, and even liposomal supplements. CoQ10 Shots are thus the obvious choice for those who are seeking a natural means of improving their skin and health levels simultaneously.
In order to fully benefit from IV CoQ10 Shots, we recommended undertaking a course of injections. Undergoing treatments at regular intervals enables coenzyme to work optimally.
CoQ10 SHOTS ADVANTAGES
The coenzyme Q10 injection offers the following advantages over oral supplements:
- Ingredients delivered via IV are highly absorbable, in comparison to the 15% of active ingredient absorption the body receives when coenzyme supplements are taken orally.
- Coenzyme is an antioxidant that improves the health of the skin and body.
- CoQ10 injections have a very low toxicity level, meaning there is no risk of damaging vital organs, as long as the correct dose is administered.
- Since IV supplements directly enter the bloodstream, not only are they absorbed better, they are more suitable for individuals with sensitive stomachs.
- IV supplements are non-toxic and excreted easily, whereas oral supplements can irritate the stomach lining.
CoQ10 Shots can be taken via IV to improve the following:
- Fatigue and low energy
- Stubborn fat
- UV damage and aged, inelastic skin
Benefits of CoQ10 Shots
Coenzyme Q10 injections have the following benefits:
- Injections support the nervous system
- They can generate improvements in mental clarity
- Each injection uses natural ingredients that are safe for administration
- Studies have indicated that coenzyme Q10 can improve stamina
What To Expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners, who will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for CoQ10 Shots.
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Medical Aesthetician and Skin Specialist Bianca Estelle. Our experienced nutrient therapy practitioners will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for CoQ10 Shots…