The Vitamin B Complex Forte Skin & Cell Repair Shot contains six potent B vitamins along with vitamin C, which are injected directly into the bloodstream via IV or IM.
Our 'Forte' vitamin complex shot is designed to support the body's overall well being. B complex vitamins improve the health and appearance of our integumentary system, including our skin, hair, and nails, whereas vitamin C acts as an important antioxidant.
Vitamin B Complex Forte Skin & Cell Repair Shot Ingredients
The Vitamin B Complex Forte Skin & Cell Repair Shot contains vitamins C, B1, B2, B5, B, B6, B9 and B12:
- Vitamin C protects the skin against free radicals that are responsible for UV-induced skin ageing;
- Vitamin B2 assists with the digestive process;
- Vitamin B5 keeps our bones and cartilage healthy;
- Vitamin B6 breaks down amino acids, which can lead to the development of cholesterol. It also improves lymphatic drainage, and helps dehydrated skin;
- Vitamin B9, also commonly known as folic acid helps the body utilise amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins, and assists with cell growth.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential component of healthy nails, and also prevents the development of skin conditions and hair loss.
What to expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Medical Aesthetician and Skin Specialist Bianca Estelle. Our experienced IV/IM practitioners will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for our Forte vitamin complex shot.