Vitamin B Complex Forte Skin & Cell Repair Shot (IV)
ABOUT THE VITAMIN B COMPLEX FORTE SKIN & CELL REPAIR SHOT
The Vitamin B Complex Forte Skin & Cell Repair Shot contains six potent B vitamins along with vitamin C, which are injected directly into the bloodstream via IV or IM. This high strength vitamin complex shot is designed to support the body's overall wellbeing. B complex vitamins improve the health and appearance of our integumentary system, which encompasses our skin, hair, and nails, whereas the antioxidant vitamin C scavenges harmful free radicals.
WHAT IS A B COMPLEX FORTE SHOT AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Vitamin B Complex Forte Skin & Cell Repair Shot contains vitamins C, B1, B2, B5, B, B6, B9, and B12. These vitamins work in conjunction and have their own individual benefits:
- Vitamin C protects the skin against free radicals that are responsible for UV-induced skin ageing.
- Vitamin B6 breaks down amino acids, which can lead to the development of cholesterol. It also improves lymphatic drainage, and helps dehydrated skin.
- Vitamin B9, also commonly known as folic acid helps the body utilise amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins, and assists with cell growth.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential component of healthy nails, and also prevents the development of skin conditions and hair loss.
The B Complex Forte Skin & Cell Repair Shot has the following advantages:
- Ingredients delivered via IV are highly absorbable, in comparison to the 15% of active ingredient absorption the body receives when supplements are taken orally.
- B complex injections have a very low toxicity level, meaning there is no risk of damaging vital organs, as long as the correct dose is administered.
- Since IV supplements directly enter the bloodstream, not only are they absorbed better, they are more suitable for individuals with sensitive stomachs.
- IV supplements are non-toxic and excreted easily, whereas oral supplements can irritate the stomach lining.
What To Expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners, who will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for the B Complex Forte vitamin complex shot.