Alpha Lipoic Acid Shots (IV)
ABOUT ALPHA LIPOIC ACID SHOTS
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is an antioxidant that, along with other antioxidants in the body, actively protects our cells from oxidative damage. Alpha Lipoic Acid Shots delivered intravenously (IV) can help our bodies scavenge harmful free radicals, which are essentially waste products that are created when nutrients are converted into energy. We offer two options: a Standard Dose and a Mega Dose.
The build-up of free radicals within the body is widely believed to be the primary cause of cellular damage. At first, our bodies compensate for this, yet over the course of time this internal repair process takes its toll, and it can negatively affect our tissues and organs.
The ALA IV shot can help prevent further damage from occurring. Nowhere is this more apparent than in our skin, which is constantly exposed to toxins, dust, bacteria, and UV light from the exterior, as well as being subject to the aggression of free radicals produced internally.
WHAT ARE ALPHA LIPOIC ACID SHOTS AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
Alpha lipoic acid is found naturally in every cell in our bodies. Its supplementation helps prevent and treat cellular damage, and it can also help to restore vitamin E and C levels within the body. ALA can help the body to produce more energy, making individuals feel better and more alert.
ALA IV SHOT ADVANTAGES
This antioxidant injection is a fast route to the prevention of ageing and cellular damage. As a regular anti-ageing therapy, ALA IV shot shots can help to improve the quality of skin and diminish the signs of photoageing, including fine lines and wrinkles. As a pure, antioxidant-rich injection, our Alpha Lipoic Acid infusions offer several advantages over oral supplements:
- Antioxidants are highly absorbable when delivered via IV, in comparison to the 15% of active ingredient absorption the body receives when ALA supplements are taken orally.
- ALA enhances the body’s functioning and improves the condition of the skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Shots have a very low toxicity level, meaning there is no risk of damaging vital organs, as long as the correct dose is administered.
- Since IV supplements directly enter the bloodstream, not only are they absorbed better, they are more suitable for individuals with sensitive stomachs. IV supplements are non-toxic and excreted easily, whereas oral supplements can irritate the stomach lining.
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) carries out highly beneficial functions in the human body:
- ALA is responsible for protecting our energy reserves
- It helps boost immunity
- It supports the body's functions
- It keeps body weight in check and is used to assist weight loss
Benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid Shots
Alpha Lipoic Acid Shots have the following benefits:
- They improve skin quality (elasticity, tone and texture)
- They promote skin radiance and luminosity
- They can reduce hyperpigmentation and sun damage
- They lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- They can reduce side effects of other treatments
- Each injection uses natural ingredients that are safe for administration
- Many popular anti-ageing injections focus on specific areas of the body only, whereas the ALA IV shot is infused into the bloodstream intravenously, which benefits skin across the entire body.
What To Expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners, who will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for Alpha Lipoic Acid Shots.
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Medical Aesthetician and Skin Specialist Bianca Estelle. Our experienced nutrient therapy practitioners will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for Alpha Lipoic Acid Shots…