Bloodless Vampire Facial
ABOUT THE BLOODLESS VAMPIRE FACIAL
The Bloodless Vampire Facial is a minimally-invasive alternative to PRP therapy that involves a treatment combination of medical microdermabrasion, mechanical needling, and topical stem cell therapy. Treatments improve the complexion with little downtime and are suitable for all ages and skin types. Generally, Bloodless Vampire Facials are ideal for acne scarring, enlarged pores, and photodamaged skin.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A BLOODLESS VAMPIRE FACIAL?
At Vitamin Injections London, Bloodless Vampire Facials involve a three-part treatment process. To ensure maximum comfort, your experienced IV/IM practitioner will numb your face with local anesthetic cream or dental block injections beforehand:
- The M2 Turbo — an advanced medical microdermabrasion platform — removes dead skin cells from the epidermis in preparation for a deeper level of resurfacing;
- A mechanical, surgical-grade No-Tear Dermapen is used to stimulate the production of healthy collagen. This leads to a reduction in pore size, diminishes sun damage, and generates improvements in atrophic (depressed) acne scars;
- After one hour, a red 'bloodless' solution containing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and stem cells is applied to the skin. This medical grade formula has a small enough molecular structure to ensure that it penetrates into the epidermis, the skin's upper outer layer.
Bloodless Vampire Facials give dramatic skin rejuvenating results. They are ideal for the following skin conditions:
- Photodamaged complexions
- Lines, wrinkles and creases
- Acne scars (rolling, boxcar, icepick)
- Enlarged pores
- Pigmented lesions
- Hyper and hypopigmentation
What To Expect
Typically, this treatment requires from three to five days of social downtime. However, you may resume normal activities immediately. Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners, who will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for the Bloodless Vampire Facial.
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Medical Aesthetician and Skin Specialist Bianca Estelle. Our experienced nutrient therapy practitioners will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for the Bloodless Vampire Facial…