Vitamin Injections London is offering the perfect collagen treatment, topped up with skin saviour vitamin C and delivered intravenously (IV). Give your skin cells the pampering they deserve with this unique formulation.
Why get a Collagen & Vitamin C Shot?
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, necessary for helping the body produce collagen. Antioxidants are very important chemicals that prevent cell damage that is otherwise caused by oxidation.
Collagen, on the other hand, is the most abundant protein in our body and is naturally present in our bones, muscles, skin, and blood vessels. The main function of collagen is to maintain the flexibility and elasticity of all these components. Since collagen helps bind muscles and bones together, it is particularly important for healthy joints. Once the collagen in our body starts to deplete, it leads to various problems, including ageing skin.
Benefits of vitamin C
Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins that our body needs and its deficiency can cause serious symptoms. This is because vitamin C is vital to the proper functioning of our bodies; thus it is impossible to lead a healthy lifestyle without adequate doses of vitamin C.
In addition, it also has other health benefits:
- It is essential for healthy skin;
- It improves blood flow;
- It prevents wrinkles;
- It maintains good overall health.
Benefits of collagen
Whilst collagen itself depends on vitamin C in order to stimulate it in our skin and bodes, it also performs a host of essential functions:
- It is the glue that keeps us together physically;
- Collagen in the blood vessels maintains their elasticity;
- Collagen in the skin helps maintain good texture and tone, ensuring it does not sag and thin prematurely;
- At the cellular levelm collagen ensures that cells remain stretchable and elastic so that they are not so prone to wear and tear.
Advantages offered by the Collagen & Vitamin C IV
- Reaps maximum benefits as vitamin C will, in turn, boost the production of collagen;
- Since IV supplementation enters the bloodstream, damage to the digestive system is prevented. Oral supplements, on the other hand, can irritate the digestive system;
- This IV supplement is excreted easily.
Indications for Treatment
- Skin problems like dryness, wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and undereye circles;
- Signs of premature ageing like greying of hair, thinning of hair, and excessive hair fallout;
- Stretch marks and other skin changes caused by abrupt changes in weight or otherwise.
What to expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Medical Aesthetician and Skin Specialist Bianca Estelle. Our experienced IV/IM practitioners will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for the Collagen & Vitamin C Shot.