Collagen & Vitamin C Shots (IV)
ABOUT COLLAGEN & VITAMIN C SHOTS
Repair your skin and attain a more youthful complexion with Collagen & Vitamin C Shots, which are delivered intravenously (IV). Alongside collagen, each Shot contains Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that is necessary for helping the body produce more collagen.
WHAT ARE COLLAGEN & VITAMIN C SHOTS AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body and is naturally present in our bones, muscles, skin, and blood vessels. The main function of collagen is to maintain the flexibility and elasticity of all these components. Since collagen helps bind muscles and bones, it is particularly important for healthy joints. Once the collagen in our body begins to deplete, it leads to various problems, including ageing skin
Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins that our body needs and its deficiency can cause serious problems. This is because it’s vital to the proper functioning of our bodies; thus, it is impossible to lead a healthy lifestyle without an adequate dose of vitamin C.
ADVANTAGES OF COLLAGEN & VITAMIN C SHOTS
Whilst collagen itself depends on vitamin C in order to stimulate it in our skin and bodes, it also has a host of benefits alone. Collagen in the blood vessels maintains their elasticity and acts as the glue that keeps us together physically. In the skin, it helps to maintain good texture and tone, ensuring it does not sag and thin prematurely. At the cellular level, collagen ensures that cells remain stretchable and elastic so that they are not as prone to wear and tear. Our injection offers maximum collagen-generating benefits, as the inclusion of vitamin C boosts the production of collagen alongside the IV’s active collagen content.
Vitamin C and collagen carry out highly beneficial functions and can improve the following problems:
- Skin problems like dryness, wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and undereye circles
- Signs of premature ageing like greying of hair, thinning of hair, and excessive hair fallout
- Stretch marks and other skin changes caused by abrupt changes in weight or otherwise.
Benefits of IV Collagen
Collagen, the primary ingredient in each injection, has important health and skin-related benefits. Although collagen is typically taken orally, there are specific benefits associated with its use alongside vitamin C in IV therapy:
- Collagen and vitamin C are highly absorbed when delivered via IV, in comparison to the 15% the body receives when these ingredients are taken orally.
- Collagen & Vitamin C Shots are more effective than oral supplements, including liposomal vitamin C and collagen ‘drinks'. Since this IV injection has a very low toxicity level, there is no risk of damaging vital organs, as long as the correct dose is administered.
- Since IV supplements directly enter the bloodstream, not only are they absorbed better, they are more suitable for individuals with sensitive stomachs. IV supplements are excreted easily, whereas oral supplements can irritate the stomach lining.
What To Expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners, who will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for Collagen & Vitamin C Shots.