Magnesium Shots (IV)
ABOUT THE MAGNESIUM SHOT
Magnesium supplementation is conveniently within reach thanks to Vitamin Injections London’s intravenous (IV) Magnesium Shots, which are geared towards restoring energy and rhythm to your mind and body.
HOW DO MAGNESIUM INJECTIONS WORK?
Magnesium is needed for the proper functioning of our bodies. Not only does it help our cells work properly, but it also keeps our organs, bones, and nerves healthy. In fact, magnesium prevents deficiencies in other minerals by helping the body to absorb more calcium, sodium, and potassium. Whilst magnesium is found in leafy vegetables, milk, fish, pulses, and grains, IV magnesium injections are the easiest way to increase its levels in the body.
Magnesium injections at Vitamin Injections London have several benefits:
- Magnesium injections are much more effective than oral supplements. When delivered via IV, magnesium is highly absorbable, in comparison to the 15% the body receives when a supplement is taken orally.
- Moreover, since IV supplements directly enter the bloodstream, not only are they absorbed better, they are more suitable for individuals with sensitive stomachs. Oral supplements, on the other hand, can irritate the stomach lining, in comparison to IV supplements that are excreted easily.
- Magnesium is particularly beneficial for the maintenance of health and wellness amongst individuals of all ages.
Magnesium carries out highly beneficial functions:
- Helps maintain a healthy amount of good fats in the body
- Supports the digestive system
- Maintains bone health
- Improves energy and clarity
Benefits of Magnesium Shots
Magnesium is used to expel harmful toxins in the body. It can also:
- Reduce inflammation
- Remove build ups of harmful matter in the body, such as plaque
- Increase energy and improve metabolic functioning
What To Expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners, who will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for the Magnesium Shot in London.