Vitamin Injections London have brought an effective intravenous (IV) chelation method on board using EDTA (ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid). This is a Heavy Metal Detox injection that is administered intravenously, and is designed to help your system flush out toxic metals that are responsible for lack of energy, leaving you feeling more energised.
What are heavy metals and why are they harmful?
Heavy metals are toxic metals such as lead and mercury, which are harmful to humans if they enter the body. The main reason why is that they create chemical substances called free radicals which in turn lead to a process called oxidation. This can severely damage cells in our bodies.
Although it is impossible to completely stop these metals from entering our bodies, they can cause problems when left unchecked. Whilst these toxic metals are usually consumed after eating irresponsibly-sourced fish, they can hide in fat cells as well.
Scientists believe that many modern-day health conditions are caused by the concentration of heavy metals in our bodies. Generally, feelings of lethargy and fatigue can be attributed to an overload of heavy metals in the body.
Chelation: how to get rid of heavy metals
Chelation is the process in which heavy metals bind to other substances so that they can be safely removed. By using chelation with IV infusion chemicals like EDTA, the body can be cleansed of toxic substances, which are then excreted with urine.
Benefits of the Heavy Metal Detox injection
Once heavy metals are removed from the body, particularly by targeting fat cells, the body is relieved of the toxic matter and begins the process of repairing itself. It also restores the balance of chemicals that has been depleted by these metals.
The heavy metal detox offered by Vitamin Injections has several benefits:
- Improves cell function, slows down aging and boosts immunity
- It is particularly good for skin health
- It relieves the body's essential systems from the toxic effect of heavy metals; thus, it can alleviate several related conditions.
Advantages of the Heavy Metal Detox injection
- EDTA is poorly absorbed orally so IV administration is a better alternative
- EDTA speeds up lead excretion and is the best choice for expelling this particular heavy metal
- Since IV supplements directly enter the blood tream, not only are they absorbed better, they also prevent damage to the digestive system. Oral supplements, on the other hand, can irritate the digestive system
- This IV supplement delivers a safe amount of EDTA. When taken under supervision, it will not cause any harm.
- Low energy
- Loss of appetite
What to expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Medical Aesthetician and Skin Specialist Bianca Estelle. Our experienced IV/IM practitioners will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for the Heavy Metal Detox Shot (IV).
Disclaimer: the Heavy Metal Detox injection may lead to more frequent urination until the chelation process is complete. This is not a cause for alarm.