Lipo Boost (IM)
ABOUT THE LIPO BOOST
Improve your physique with vitamin lipotropic Lipo Boost shots. These are intramuscular (IM) injections that infuse a combination of five powerful ingredients into the bloodstream, which are designed to speed up the metabolism and assist with the natural breakdown of fat.
WHAT INGREDIENTS DOES THE LIPO BOOST SHOT CONTAIN?
The Lipo Boost injection at Vitamin Injections London is packed with lipotropic vitamins. Each of these lipotropic injections combines vitamin C with a range of pure B vitamins, including vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 (1000mg). Lipo Boost injections also contain one lipotropic amino acid and two essential enzymes. They offer various benefits over oral supplements:
- Vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes are highly absorbed when delivered intramuscularly (IM), in comparison to the 15% of active ingredients the body typically receives when these are taken orally.
- The Lipo Boost vitamin lipotropic infusion is more effective than oral supplementation. As it has a very low toxicity level, there is no risk of damaging vital organs, as long as the correct dose is administered.
- Since IM supplements enter the bloodstream, not only are they absorbed better, they are more suitable for individuals with sensitive stomachs. IM supplements are excreted easily, whereas oral supplements can irritate the stomach lining.
Combining several lipotropic ingredients in a single IM injection leads to efficient fat loss without risk of physical burnout. The Lipo Boost's ingredients carry out highly beneficial functions:
- They expedite the removal of fat and waste from the body
- B vitamins enable the body to maintain adequate energy levels
- The amino acid methionine (at a concentration of 25mg per ml) improves the liver’s ability to handle fatty acids
- The lipotropic enzymes inositol (at a concentration of 50mg per ml) and choline (concentrated at 50mg per ml) reduce the negative side effects of high glucose levels
A healthy, balanced diet along with regular exercise need to be undertaken alongside the treatment and/or course. Individuals with underlying medical issues and/or with diabetes, thyroid conditions, endocrine conditions, or any other health conditions that may contribute to weight gain or compromise their metabolism may not respond to the proposed treatment, and/or may require additional treatments.
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Medical Aesthetician and Skin Specialist Bianca Estelle. Our experienced nutrient therapy practitioners will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for vitamin lipotropic Lipo Boost shots…