Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin Shots
In cases presenting with a severe B vitamin deficiency, Methylcobalamin injections are highly recommended. Principally, this is due to the fact that individuals who are highly B vitamin deficient may experience a delay in the conversion of Cyanocobalamin into Methylcobalamin. For healthy individuals who desire a super-fast ‘pick me up’, Methylcobalamin injections are slightly more fast-acting than their synthetic counterpart, although both are highly effective. As a premium form of B vitamin, Methylcobalamin injections are more highly priced in comparison to Cyanocobalamin injections, which makes a course of treatment a more expensive undertaking.
Terms and conditions
1) Online Purchase is mainly designed for our existing clients to purchase a course online.
2) Once the first treatment is undertaken, no refunds may be issued.
3) Existing clients may need to refill their Medical Questionnaire, at our practitioners’ discretion.
4) Clients will need to call or email and pre book their appointments once their course purchase has been completed.
5) All treatment slots must be booked in advanced; no walk-ins permitted.
Please note: online purchases are designed mainly for existing clients who have already undertaken at least one consultation and subsequent treatment with us. Any purchases from new customers will require them to fill in a secured online Medical Questionnaire and attend a first consultation in advance of any treatment being undertaken.
The suitability of pre-purchased courses for all new clients is at our practitioners’ discretion. An alternative course may be recommended.