Antioxidant Combo Shot (IV)
ABOUT THE ANTIOXIDANT COMBO SHOT
Vitamin Injections London offers an excellent antioxidant IV injection, the Antioxidant Combo Shot. This intravenous injection combines vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid (ALA).
WHAT IS AN ANTIOXIDANT COMBO SHOT AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Antioxidant Combo Shot works to repair the body's cells whilst providing a health and energy boost. Antioxidants are very important chemicals that prevent cellular damage in our bodies, which is typically caused by a process called oxidation. Antioxidants can effectively stop this chain reaction from occurring, and ingredients like vitamin C and ALA can prevent damage to our skin and protect our DNA. In the Antioxidant Combo Shot, these function like a tag team and work alongside enzymes that are already present in our bodies.
ANTIOXIDANT IV INJECTION ADVANTAGES
This antioxidant IV injection at Vitamin Injections London offers various advantages over oral supplements:
- ALA is highly absorbed when delivered via IV, in comparison to the 15% the body receives when taken orally.
- Vitamin C is a powerful vitamin and antioxidant that works alongside ALA to help the body produce collagen.
- The antioxidant IV injection is more effective than oral supplementation. Since this IV injection has a very low toxicity level, there is no risk of damaging vital organs, as long as the correct dose is administered.
- Since IV supplements directly enter the bloodstream, not only are they absorbed better, they are more suitable for individuals with sensitive stomachs. IV supplements are excreted easily, whereas oral supplements can irritate the stomach lining.
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) carries out highly beneficial functions in the human body:
- It is responsible for energy protection
- It helps boost immunity
- It supports the body's functions
- It keeps body weight in check and is used to assist weight loss
Benefits of the Antioxidant Combo Shot
Whilst Vitamin C is itself a powerful antioxidant and is necessary for helping the body produce collagen, it also has other health benefits:
- Vitamin C is essential for healthy skin
- It increases the skin's natural defences against UV rays
- It's helpful in preventing fine lines and wrinkles
What To Expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners, who will conduct a full review of your medical history
and advise you regarding your suitability for the Antioxidant Combo Shot.