The sought-after vitamin magnesium, was never more conveniently within your reach as with Vitamin Injections London’s Magnesium IV. From heart problems to depression and anxiety this vitamin takes care of restoring rhythm to your mind and body.
How does magnesium work in our body?
Magnesium is one of the essential vitamins needed for the proper function of vital organ systems of our body. Not only does it keep cells functioning properly, it also maintains a regular heart beat and keeps our bones and nerves healthy.
In fact, magnesium also helps prevent deficiency of other minerals by helping the body absorb calcium, sodium and potassium.
While magnesium is mostly found in leafy vegetables, milk, fish, pulses and grains, IV injections are the best way to increase its levels in your body.
Benefits of Magnesium Shots
The benefits of the Magnesium IV injection from Vitamin Injections London include:
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy amount of HDL in the body which are known as good fats
- Reduces the risk of heart attacks by keeping blood vessels unblocked
- Maintains a steady heart beat and lowers blood pressure
- Regulates bladder function and helps relieve frequent urination
- Helps keep the digestive system functioning properly and prevents constipation
- Strengthens bones by helping in the absorption of calcium
- Supports pregnant women and prevents seizures during pregnancy
- Improves mental health and treats depression and is useful in disorders like ADHD
Magnesium IV: Advantages offered by IV over other modes of administration
- Many medical practitioners regard IV Magnesium as the only way to improve magnesium levels in the body.
- Since IV supplements directly enter the bloodstream, not only are they absorbed better, they also prevent damage to the digestive system. Oral supplements on the other hand can irritate the digestive system and often cause ulcers, diarrhoea and constipation.
- This IV supplement is excreted easily and does not strain the kidneys or liver.
Indications for Treatment
While magnesium is necessary for general health, it is particularly beneficial to those suffering from cardiovascular problems, diseases like fatty liver, pregnant women who are at risk of seizures as well as middle aged people who are at a risk of fractures due to brittle bones.
The most common indications that warrant the use of IV Magnesium are:
- Risk of developing osteoporosis or weak bones
- Risk of seizures during pregnancy
- Chronic constipation
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Anxiety and depression
- High blood pressure and blocked arteries
- Frequent urination
- Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Back and neck pain as well as migraines
What to expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Medical Aesthetician and Skin Specialist Bianca Estelle. Our experienced IV/IM practitioners will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for the Magnesium Shot (IV).