Heavy metal detox IV has never been so safe and effective! Vitamin Injections London brings on board an effective chelation method using EDTA (ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid). This IV is designed to help your system flush out all the toxic metals that have been the cause of brain fogging, trouble sleeping, poor concentration and your lack of energy. Once you’ve tried this treatment, you are bound to feel lighter and more energised.
What are Heavy Metals and why are they harmful?
Heavy metals are toxic metals such as lead and mercury which are harmful to humans if they enter the body. The main reason these metals are harmful to us is that they create chemical substances called free radicals which in turn lead to a process called oxidation that severely damage cells in our bodies.
Although it is impossible to completely stop these metals from entering our bodies, if kept unchecked they can cause problems in multiple organs. While these toxic metals are usually consumed after eating irresponsibly-sourced fish like mackerel and salmon, they hide in fat cells particularly in the brain, which is made up of 60% fat.
Since heavy metals can infiltrate the brain, scientists believe that many modern-day diseases that impair our ability to process thoughts, concentrate and remember things are caused due to the concentration of heavy metals in our body. This can also be said about a general feeling of lethargy and fatigue that is very common nowadays.
Chelation: How to get rid of Heavy metals
Chelation is the process in which heavy metals bind to other substances so that they can be safely removed. In the case of using chelation through IV infusions chemicals like EDTA (Ethylene Diamine tetraacetic acid) work to cleanse the body of these toxic substances by clinging to them and then being excreted with urine.
Benefits of Heavy Metal Detox
Once heavy metals are professionally and carefully removed from the body particularly by targeting fat cells, the body is immediately relieved of the toxic matter and the body then begins repairing itself and restoring the balance of chemicals that had been depleted by these metals.
The heavy metal detox offered by Vitamin Injections has several benefits:
- Improves cell function, slows down aging and boosts immunity
- It is particularly good for skin health
- It improves cognitive abilities by helping enhance memory, concentration, attention span and learning abilities.
- It relieves the digestive system, liver and kidneys from the toxic effect of heavy metals and thus helps cure several related diseases.
Advantages offered by EDTA IV over other Chelation Methods
- EDTA is poorly absorbed orally so IV offers a better alternative
- EDTA speeds up lead excretion and is the best choice for getting rid of this metal
- Since IV supplements directly enter the blood tream, not only are they absorbed better, they also prevent damage to the digestive system. Oral supplements on the other hand can irritate the digestive system and often cause ulcers, diarrhea and constipation
- This IV supplement delivery only a safe amount of EDTA and when taken under supervision will not cause any organ damage
Indications for Treatment
- Chronic fatigue
- Loss of appetite and digestive issues like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Migraines and loss of memory
- Diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
What to expect
Vitamin Injections London is headed by skilled IV/IM Medical Aesthetician and Skin Specialist Bianca Estelle. Our experienced IV/IM practitioners will conduct a full review of your medical history and advise you regarding your suitability for the Heavy Metal Detox Shot (IV). The Heavy Metal Detox IV will lead to more frequent urination until the chelation process is complete and this should not be a cause for alarm.